Definitions of “Novice”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A horse in the early stages of its career
• A person new to a field or activity
• In competitive games, or sports, etc.
• In general, an inexperienced horseman
• A dog which has not won points at a dog show
• A person newly become a church member
• Beginner someone new to a field or activity
• Dhampir training to become a guardian
• A beginner or someone who does not have experience
• One who is new in any business, profession, or calling
A further 14 definitions can be found on Encyclo