Needlepoint (Crossword clue)
We found 5 answers for “Needlepoint” .This page shows answers to the clue Needlepoint, followed by 5 definitions like “Hand embroidery in petit or gros point stitch on a canvas foundation”, “Embroidery consisting of allover embroidered canvas resembling tapestry” and “Type of embroidery known as canvas work until the early 19th century”.
Definitions of “Needlepoint”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Type of embroidery known as canvas work until the early 19th century
• Embroidery upon canvas, usually with uniform spacing of stitches in a pattern
• Or Tapestry is a form of embroidery where wool or yarn is stitched through mesh canvas
• Needlepoint embroidery embroidery consisting of allover embroidered canvas resembling tapestry
• Needlepoint is a form of counted thread embroidery in which yarn is stitched through a stiff open weave canvas
• Needlepoint is a type of embroidery done on canvas with the same stitch throughout so as to resemble a tapestry
More crossword answersWe found 5 answers for the crossword clue Needlepoint . A further 12 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Needlepoint yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Needlepoint”