Narration (Crossword clue)
We found 10 answers for “Narration” .This page shows answers to the clue Narration, followed by ten definitions like “The way of telling a story”, “The act or process of narrating” and “Giving an account describing a course of events”. A synonym for Narration is legend.
Definitions of “Narration”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• ===Fair-use rationale=== Para ello
• The way of telling a story
• The act or process of narrating
• Giving an account describing a course of events
• Something narrated; an account, story, or narrative
• Means of communication that involves telling a story to others
• Story telling, involving the elements of time, place, actor
• That part of a discourse which recites the time, manner
• The act of telling or relating the particulars of an event
• The act of giving an account describing incidents or a course of events
A further 8 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Narration”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Narration”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
More crossword answersWe found 10 answers for the crossword clue Narration . A further 4 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Narration yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “L.GE..” will find “LEGEND”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Narration”