Musing (Crossword clue)
We found 18 answers for “Musing” .This page shows answers to the clue Musing, followed by 4 definitions like “Absorbed in thought”, “To be absorbed in one's thoughts” and “Reflect deeply on a subject”.
Definitions of “Musing”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Reflect deeply on a subject
• A calm lengthy intent consideration
• To say something in a thoughtful or a questioning way
• To think about something in a deep and serious, or dreamy
• To consider or to say thoughtfully: 'She mused that it might take longer to drive than to walk
More crossword answersWe found 18 answers for the crossword clue Musing . A further 5 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Musing yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Musing”