Mucus (Crossword clue)
We found 4 answers for “Mucus” .This page shows answers to the clue Mucus, followed by ten definitions like “A sticky substance produced by glands”, “A viscous, slimy and slippery substance” and “Any other animal fluid of a viscid quality”. A synonym for Mucus is snot.
Definitions of “Mucus”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Any other animal fluid of a viscid quality
• Slimy material secreted by the body
• A slimy protective substance released by a membrane
• A viscid fluid secreted by mucous membranes and glands
• Liquid secretion produced by the mucous glands
• A slimy substance produced by mucous membranes in the body
• A thick, slippery secretion used variously for locomotion
• Mucus is a thick fluid secreted by mucus membranes in animals
• Sticky secretion used variously for locomotion, lubication
• Mucous secretion protective secretion of the mucous membranes
A further 26 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Mucus”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Mucus”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
More crossword answersWe found 4 answers for the crossword clue Mucus . Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Mucus yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “S...” will find “SNOT”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Mucus”