Definitions of “Movable”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Property not attached to the soil
• Not permanent in reference to place
• Personal, as distinguished from real
• Capable of being moved, lifted, carried, drawn, turned
• Capable of being moved or conveyed from one place to another
• Moveable capable of being moved or conveyed from one place to another
• (of personal property as opposed to real estate) can be moved from place to place (especially carried by hand)