Moor (Crossword clue)
Definitions of “Moor”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• One of the Muslim people of Africa
• Secure with cables or ropes
• Any of the northwestern African Muslims
• Secure in or as if in a berth or dock
• To attach a boat to a mooring buoy or post
• One of a mixed race inhabiting Morocco, Algeria, Tunis
• Open ground, usually coarse grass, heather and bracken
• To hold the ship in place with lines at a berth
• A tract of open, peaty, wasteland, often overgrown with heath
• Similar in many respects to a heath, but occurring at higher elevations
A further 12 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found 4 answers for the crossword clue Moor . Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Moor yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “C.MM..” will find “COMMON” and “H.A..” will find “HEATH”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Moor”