Definitions of “Moody”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Given to gloomy, depressed, or sullen moods
• Expressing or exhibiting sharply varying moods
• Temperamental subject to sharply varying moods
• (crater) Moody is an impact crater on Mercury
• Proceeding from or showing such a mood: a moody silence
• Subject to varying moods, especially to states of mind which are unamiable or depressed
• (Sussex cricketer) Moody (full name and dates of birth and death unknown) was an English cricketer