Definitions of “Miser”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A kind of large earth auger
• Originally, a wretched person
• Wretched, unfortunate, miserable
• A miser is a person who is reluctant to spend
• From Latin miser, 'wretched, miserable, pitiable'
• Person who loves wealth and spends littleÂ
• A wretched person; a person afflicted by any great misfortune
• Latin, meaning: wretched, unfortunate, miserable
• A stingy hoarder of money and possessions (often living miserably)