Misdemeanor (Crossword clue)
We found 5 answers for “Misdemeanor” .This page shows answers to the clue Misdemeanor, followed by ten definitions like “A crime less than a felony”, “A relatively minor misdeed” and “Ill behavior; evil conduct”.
Definitions of “Misdemeanor”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Ill behavior; evil conduct
• A crime less serious than a felony
• A minor crime (as opposed to a felony)
• Criminal offenses which are less serious than felonies
• Misdemeanour a crime less serious than a felony
• (n) Misdemeanor is the lower degree crimes like petty theft
• An offense punishable by not more than one year in county jail and/or $1
• Criminal offenses generally punishable by fine or limited local jail term
• A crime, less serious than a felony, punishable by no more than one year in jail
• A lesser crime punishable by a fine and/or county jail time for up to one year
More crossword answersWe found 5 answers for the crossword clue Misdemeanor . A further 4 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Misdemeanor yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Misdemeanor”