Definitions of “Midget”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Midget: A very small person (or thing)
• A style of cheese, usually Cheddar, weighing approximately 12 pounds
• In human anatomy, a person of very small stature whose bodily proportions
• Is a 15 year maturity, fixed rate security issued by the Government National Mortgage Association (GNMA)
• Midget (from midge, a sand fly) is a term for a person of unusually short stature that is widely considered pejorative