Medicine (Crossword clue)
We found 162 answers for “Medicine” .This page shows answers to the clue Medicine, followed by ten definitions like “Medicine is slang for intoxicating liquor”, “The art of preventing or curing disease” and “The magic, secret charms of the Indian”. Synonyms for Medicine are for example drug, medicament and medication. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Medicine”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The magic, secret charms of the Indian
• (med´ĭ-sin) any drug or remedy
• Any substance administered in the treatment of disease
• Medicine (UK English audio=En-uk-medicine
• Music, Poetry, Prophecy, Truth, Medicine, Light
• (biology) Chemicals use to treat disease or injury
• Refers to the practices and procedures used for the prevention
• The practice of preventing, diagnosing, and treating disease
• A social institution concerned with combating disease and improving health
• Something that treats or prevents or alleviates the symptoms of disease
A further 13 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Medicine”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Medicine”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
drug, medicament, medication, pills and tablets.
More crossword answersWe found 162 answers for the crossword clue Medicine . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Medicine yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “D...” will find “DRUG” and “M.DICAME..” will find “MEDICAMENT”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Medicine”