Mayhem (Crossword clue)
We found 8 answers for “Mayhem” .This page shows answers to the clue Mayhem, followed by 7 definitions like “In Anglo-American law”, “Violent and needless disturbance” and “1) n. the criminal act of disabling”. Synonyms for Mayhem are for example anarchy, chaos and commotion. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Mayhem”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• 1) n. the criminal act of disabling
• (advertising character) Mayhem is an advertising character
• The willful and unlawful crippling or mutilation of another person
• (crime) Mayhem is a criminal offense consisting of the intentional maiming of another person
• Historically, injuring someone's body (particularly by depriving him of the use of his arms
• The maiming of a person by depriving him of the use of any of his members which are necessary for defense or protection
• (video game) Mayhem (also known as Mayhem 3D) is a racing video game developed by Left Field Productions
• (n) Mayhem is the act of disfigurement or defacement inflicted on a person by an intentional act or on a fight with such person
More crossword answersWe found 8 answers for the crossword clue Mayhem . A further 4 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Mayhem yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “A.ARC..” will find “ANARCHY” and “C.A..” will find “CHAOS”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Mayhem”