Margarine (Crossword clue)
Definitions of “Margarine”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Margarine (audio=En-us-margarine
• A butterlike product made of refined vegetable oils
• Developed as a butter substitute in the late 1800s
• Margarine is made from a combination of vegetable oils
• Butter substitute made from animal fats and/or vegetable oils
• A solid fat invented in 1869 by the French chemist Henri Mege- Mouries
• A spread made chiefly from vegetable oils and used as a substitute for butter
• Margarin a spread made chiefly from vegetable oils and used as a substitute for butter
• Food product made principally from one or more vegetable or animal fats or oils in which is dispersed an aqueous portion containing milk products
More crossword answersWe found 6 answers for the crossword clue Margarine . A further 35 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Margarine yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Margarine”