Definitions of “Loo”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Loo is British slang for a lavatory
• To beat in the game of loo by winning every trick
• Gambling card game often mentioned in English literature
• An old game played with five, or three, cards dealt to each player from a full pack
• Loo is a card game for two or more persons, each of whom has three cards dealt, while an extra hand
• A modification of the game of `all fours` in which the players replenish their hands after each round by drawing each a card from the pack