Definitions of “Loll”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• To let hang from the mouth, as the tongue
• To let the tongue hang from the mouth
• Rest to sit or stand in a lazy way hang (dog's tongue)
• To recline or lean in a relaxed, lazy, or indolent manner
• To hand extended from the mouth, as the tongue of an ox or a log when heated with labor or exertion
• The state of instability caused when a ship is top heavy or has too much water such as from flooding below decks