Lofty (Crossword clue)
We found 18 answers for “Lofty” .This page shows answers to the clue Lofty, followed by 6 definitions like “Extending high in the air”, “Lifted high up; having great height” and “Exalted in rank, dignity, or character”. A synonym for Lofty is glorious.
Definitions of “Lofty”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Exalted in rank, dignity, or character
• (Intelligent words) of imposing height
• Arrogantly or condescendingly superior in manner
• Elevated in style, tone, or sentiment, as writings or speech
• Of imposing height; especially standing out above others
• Fig.: Elevated in character, rank, dignity, spirit, bearing
• Lofty is an expert-reviewed online marketplace for valuable fine art
Synonyms of “Lofty”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Lofty”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
More crossword answersWe found 18 answers for the crossword clue Lofty . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Lofty yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “G.ORIO..” will find “GLORIOUS”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Lofty”