Loam (Crossword clue)
Definitions of “Loam”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Soil that contains clay and sand
• To cover, smear, or fill with loam
• A rich soil (Morris 1992)
• A rich soil of clay, sand and organic matter
• A soil that contains a blend of clay
• Loam is the best type of soil for gardening
• Soil type consisting of sand, silt, and clay
• A mixture of clay, sand, straw, etc
• A kind of soil; an earthy mixture of clay and sand
• A rich soil composed of clay, sand, and organic matter
A further 23 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Loam”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Loam”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
More crossword answersWe found 5 answers for the crossword clue Loam . Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Loam yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “M...” will find “MUD”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Loam”