Definitions of “Legendary”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A book of legends; a tale or narrative
• Of or pertaining to a legend or to legends
• So celebrated as to having taken on the nature of a legend
• (video game) Legendary (previously known as Legendary
• Some stories that are retold for generations as history but which are unlikely to be completely or even partially true
• Celebrated because something has taken on the nature of a legend: 'There are many legendary exploits about global travels