Lace (Crossword clue)
We found 13 answers for “Lace” .This page shows answers to the clue Lace, followed by ten definitions like “Delicate, decorative, openwork textile fabric”, “Reaching a base by striking a ball between infielders” and “Area where the strip is joined together (with wire”. A synonym for Lace is of lace.
Definitions of “Lace”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Area where the strip is joined together (with wire
• Lace is slang for spirits added to coffee or some other beverage
• That which binds or holds, especially by being interwoven
• This refers to intricate threadwork that is plaited, knotted
• Ornamental, openwork fabric formed by looping, interlacing
• A decorative open fabric made through knitting or looping yarns together
• To adorn with narrow strips or braids of some decorative material
• A delicate decorative fabric woven in an open web of symmetrical patterns
• Fine open-work fabric with a mesh ground upon which patterns are worked
• A fine openwork fabric of figured designs, produced through a variety of methods
A further 13 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Lace”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Lace”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
More crossword answersWe found 13 answers for the crossword clue Lace . Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Lace yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “O. LA..” will find “OF LACE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Lace”