Joke (Crossword clue)
We found 18 answers for “Joke” .This page shows answers to the clue Joke, followed by ten definitions like “Something that is amusing or ridiculous”, “To do something for sport, or as a joke” and “To make merry with; to make jokes upon”. Synonyms for Joke are for example banter, drollery and jape. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
KID AROUND (3,6)
Definitions of “Joke”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• To make merry with; to make jokes upon
• Activity characterized by good humor
• Anything that is said or done to make people laugh
• Series of air-defence command centres (FI)
• Something not said seriously, or not actually meant
• Something said for the sake of exciting a laugh
• Humorous oral narrrative that varies in length
• A story, anecdote, or wordplay that is intended to amuse
• Something said or done to provoke laughter or to cause amusement
• A ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
A further 12 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found 18 answers for the crossword clue Joke . Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Joke yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “B.NT..” will find “BANTER” and “D.OLLE..” will find “DROLLERY”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Joke”