Jade (Crossword clue)
We found 14 answers for “Jade” .This page shows answers to the clue Jade, followed by ten definitions like “Pitiful horse; a nag”, “A disreputable or vicious woman” and “Jade is an ornamental rock”.
NIAMH WEBB CHARACTER, ONCE (5,4,10,4)
Definitions of “Jade”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Jade is an ornamental rock
• An old or over-worked horse
• Nag an old or over-worked horse
• Similar to the color of jade
• Jade is an English name for boys and girls
• Java Addition to the Default System
• Journal Abstracts Delivered Electronically
• To make ridiculous and contemptible
• General term for the minerals nephrite and jadeite
• Jade is old contemptous slang for an old woman
A further 28 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found 14 answers for the crossword clue Jade . Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Jade yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Jade”