Invidious (Crossword clue)
We found 3 answers for “Invidious” .This page shows answers to the clue Invidious, followed by 7 definitions like “Envious; malignant”, “Worthy of envy; desirable” and “Offensively or unfairly discriminating”. A synonym for Invidious is malicious.
Definitions of “Invidious”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Offensively or unfairly discriminating
• Containing or implying a slight or showing prejudice
• Likely to excite indignation against the performer
• Likely to incur or produce ill will, or to provoke envy
• Calculated to create ill will or resentment or give offense
• (Intelligent words) containing or implying a slight or showing prejudice
• (Obscure words) containing or implying a slight or showing prejudice
• Causing or tending to cause animosity, resentment, or envy: an invidious honor
Synonyms of “Invidious”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Invidious”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
More crossword answersWe found 3 answers for the crossword clue Invidious . A further 2 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Invidious yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “M.LICIO..” will find “MALICIOUS”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Invidious”