Introduce (Crossword clue)
We found 37 answers for “Introduce” .This page shows answers to the clue Introduce, followed by ten definitions like “Cause to come to know personally”, “To put (something into a place)” and “As of legislation into a legislative body”. Synonyms for Introduce are for example educate, initiate and instruct. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
BRING ON (5,2)
TROT OUT (4,3)
LEAD INTO (4,4)
Definitions of “Introduce”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• As of legislation into a legislative body
• Bring before the public for the first time
• Bring something new to an environment
• To present (a person, product, etc
• To bring into notice, practice, cultivation, or use
• Present 1 acquaint cause to come to know personally
• Bring before the public for the first time, as of an actor
• To bring forward (a plan, for example) for consideration
• To lead to and make known by formal announcement or recommendation
• To acquaint (two or more persons) with each other personally
A further 11 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found 37 answers for the crossword clue Introduce . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Introduce yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “E.UCA..” will find “EDUCATE” and “I.ITIA..” will find “INITIATE”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Introduce”