Definitions of “Internment”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The state of being interned
• The act of confining someone in a prison
• Detention of suspected criminals without trial
• Confinement within narrow limits, -- as of foreign troops
• Placing private property in the custody of an officer of the law
• The act of confining someone in a prison (or as if in a prison)
• Internment is the imprisonment or confinement of people, commonly in large groups