Integer (Crossword clue)
Definitions of “Integer”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Latin, meaning: whole
• (computer science) In computer science
• Any whole number. Integers may be positive or negative
• One of the positive or negative numbers 1, 2, 3, etc
• Whole, untouched, unhurt, undamaged / complete, entire
• A number expressible in the form a or -a for some whole number a
• A whole number. Integers are numbers that are not fractions
• An integer is a numerical value that does not have a decimal point
• Etymology: 'whole, entire', from Latin integer, 'whole'
• Any of the natural numbers (positive or negative) or zero
More crossword answersWe found 6 answers for the crossword clue Integer . A further 8 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Integer yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Integer”