Definitions of “Insignia”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• (n. pl.) Distinguishing marks of authority, office
• (n. pl.) Typical and characteristic marks or signs
• Insignia or insigne pl -nia or -nias (in Latin
• A form of payment received as loot usually from storyline missions
• Insignia is the name given to all outward marks of power and dignity
• A badge or distinguishing mark of office or honor: a military insignia
• A distinguishing mark or sign of anything: an insignia of mourning