Definitions of “Insecta”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The class comprising the insects
• (n. pl.) One of the classes of Arthropoda
• In the most general sense, the Hexapoda, Myriapoda
• Insecta, insectan One of the classes of Arthropoda
• Insecta is the insect class of arthropods. The body is divided into
• A 'class' of the 'phylum' Arthropoda, distinguished by adults having three body regions: head
• The insects, the largest class of the phylum Arthropoda and the largest major grouping of living things