Inn (Crossword clue)
We found 14 answers for “Inn” .This page shows answers to the clue Inn, followed by 8 definitions like “International Nonproprietary Name”, “The initials INN may stand for” and “A place of shelter; hence, dwelling”. Synonyms for Inn are for example bar, boarding house and drinking hole. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
BED AND BREAKFAST (3,3,9)
Definitions of “Inn”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A place of shelter; hence, dwelling
• Indium Nitride Molar mass: 128
• A legal society occupying such a building
• The town residence of a nobleman or distinguished person
• A commercial establishment that provides lodging, food, etc.
• A house for the lodging and entertainment of travelers or wayfarers
• Any of several buildings in London formerly used as places of residence for students
• Building that affords public lodging, and sometimes meals and entertainment
• Originally, the term inn and also hostel was applied as a synonym for a lodging house
Synonyms of “Inn”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Inn”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
bar, boarding house, drinking hole, guesthouse, hostelry, local, pub, saloon and watering hole.
More crossword answersWe found 14 answers for the crossword clue Inn . Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Inn yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “B...” will find “BAR” and “B.ARDING HOU..” will find “BOARDING HOUSE”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Inn”