Definitions of “Inn”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A place of shelter; hence, dwelling
• Indium Nitride Molar mass: 128
• A legal society occupying such a building
• The town residence of a nobleman or distinguished person
• A commercial establishment that provides lodging, food, etc.
• A house for the lodging and entertainment of travelers or wayfarers
• Any of several buildings in London formerly used as places of residence for students
• Building that affords public lodging, and sometimes meals and entertainment
• Originally, the term inn and also hostel was applied as a synonym for a lodging house