Definitions of “Inflexibility”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Adhering firmly to a viewpoint or principle
• Rigid; stiff and bendable only with difficulty
• The quality of being rigid and rigorously severe
• Firmly established and impossible to change: 'An inflexible rule
• The quality or state of being inflexible, or not capable of being bent or changed
• Incapable of adapting or changing to meet circumstances: 'An inflexible law