Definitions of “Inconstant”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Not constant; not stable or uniform
• In anatomy, denoting a structure, such as an artery
• Inconstant is the name of several merchant and naval ships including
• Inconstant, inconstantly Related word families intertwined with 'to place
• Likely to change frequently often without apparent or cogent reason
• In anatomy, denoting a structure (artery, nerve) that may or may not be present
• (ship) Inconstant was a wooden full-rigged sailing ship built in 1848 at Cape Breton