Definitions of “Inconsistent”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Not consistent in principles, conduct, etc
• Not capable of being made consistent or harmonious
• Not exhibiting uniformity of sentiment, steadiness to principle
• Lacking in harmony between the different parts or elements
• A system of inequalities and/or equations for which there is no feasible solution
• Lacking agreement, as one thing with another or two or more things in relation to each other
• (Adjective) When something is not always the same - sometimes one way and sometimes another