Definitions of “Impress”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Impress positively
• To fix deeply in the mind
• (Macbeth) (95) force
• Characteristic; mark of distinction
• Fig.: To fix deeply in the mind
• Dye (fabric) before it is spun
• Mark or stamp with or as if with pressure
• To press, stamp, or print something in or upon
• To produce by pressure, as a mark, stamp, image, etc.
• Make a deep and indelible impression on someone
A further 6 definitions can be found on Encyclo