Impetus (Crossword clue)
We found 12 answers for “Impetus” .This page shows answers to the clue Impetus, followed by ten definitions like “A moving force; impulse”, “Fig.: Impulse; incentive” and “A force that moves something along”. Synonyms for Impetus are for example drive, energy and force. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Impetus”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A force that moves something along
• The act of applying force suddenly
• (broadly) the momentum of a moving body, esp
• In psychoanalysis, the motor element of an instinct
• Attack, onset, rapid motion / impulse, passion, force
• Latin, meaning: attack, onset, rapid motion/ impulse
• (Intelligent words) a force that makes something happen
• (Waltz) The impetus is a ballroom dance step used in the Waltz
• Latin, meaning: attack, rush, assault / impulse, sudden passion
• A property possessed by a moving body in virtue of its weight and its motion
More crossword answersWe found 12 answers for the crossword clue Impetus . A further 13 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Impetus yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “D.I..” will find “DRIVE” and “E.ER..” will find “ENERGY”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Impetus”