Imagine (Crossword clue)
We found 29 answers for “Imagine” .This page shows answers to the clue Imagine, followed by ten definitions like “Imago - the adult insect”, “To contrive in purpose” and “To think; to suppose”. Synonyms for Imagine are for example assume, believe and conjure. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Imagine”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• To think; to suppose
• To form images or conceptions
• To form in the mind a notion or idea of
• To form an image or idea of someone or something in the mind
• To form mental images of things not present to the senses
• To have a notion of or about without adequate foundation
• Form a mental image of something that is not present or that is not the case
• To see or to hear something that is not there, or to think something that is not true
• (John Lennon song) `Imagine` is a song written and performed by the English musician John Lennon
• To imagine means to form new images and sensations that are not perceived through the five physical senses
Synonyms of “Imagine”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Imagine”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
assume, believe, conjure, conjure up, consider, create in your mind, dream of, envisage, envision, foresee, intend, interpret, picture, predict, see, see in your mind`s eye, suppose, think and visualize.
More crossword answersWe found 29 answers for the crossword clue Imagine . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Imagine yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “A.SU..” will find “ASSUME” and “B.LIE..” will find “BELIEVE”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Imagine”