Definitions of “Illuminator”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A condenser or reflector of light in optical apparatus
• Those who draw and paint illustrations in writings
• One whose occupation is to adorn books, especially manuscripts, with miniatures
• A device for illuminating, as a light source with a lens or mirror for concentrating light
• (backlight) Illuminator is an electroluminiscent LCD backlight development used in some Casio watches (Also known as Fox Fire)