Iliad (Crossword clue)
We found 2 answers for “Iliad” .This page shows answers to the clue Iliad, followed by 7 definitions like “(E-book Reader) Public domain”, “(sometimes l.c.) any similar poem” and “Greek epic poem, product of an oral tradition”.
Definitions of “Iliad”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Greek epic poem, product of an oral tradition
• International Lookout for Infectious Animal Disease
• (often l.c.) a long series of woes, trials, etc
• (italics) a Greek epic poem describing the siege of Troy
• A Greek epic poem (attributed to Homer) describing the siege of Troy
• Epic poem on the Trojan War traditionally attributed to the ancient Greek poet Homer
• Main specifications: It measures 155 × 216 × 16 mm (width × height × depth)
• The Iliad (sometimes referred to as the Song of Ilion or Song of Ilium) is an ancient Greek epic poem in dactylic hexameter
More crossword answersWe found 2 answers for the crossword clue Iliad . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Iliad yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Iliad”