Definitions of “Howl”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A prolonged cry of distress or anguish
• Poem 1956 by US poet Allen Ginsberg
• To utter a sound expressive of distress
• A form of communication among wolves
• Howling a long loud emotional utterance
• The long plaintive cry of a hound or a wolf
• Howl is slang for a person or thing that is very funny
• A loud sustained noise resembling the cry of a hound
• To go on a spree; enjoy oneself without restraint
• To utter a similar cry in distress, pain, rage, etc.
A further 11 definitions can be found on Encyclo