House (Crossword clue)
We found 41 answers for “House” .This page shows answers to the clue House, followed by ten definitions like “(tv show) Category”, “1) The audience. 2) The auditorium” and “The establishment running the game”. Synonyms for House are for example abode, address and domicile. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “House”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The establishment running the game
• To take or put into a house
• Usually refers to a whole property
• (gambling) Fictional `corporals`
• Another name for casino, dealer, or banker
• To deposit and cover, as in the grave
• The management of a gambling house or casino
• (education) Lothar Späth (b
• The area in the theater where the audience members sit
• The part of the theatre where the audience sits
A further 28 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “House”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “House”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
abode, address, domicile, dwelling, firm, flat, habitat, habitation, hall, home, lodge, lodging, manor, place of abode, private house, private residence, provide lodgings, provide somewhere to stay and quarters.
More crossword answersWe found 41 answers for the crossword clue House . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue House yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “A.O..” will find “ABODE” and “A.DRE..” will find “ADDRESS”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “House”