Homophony (Crossword clue)
We found one answer for “Homophony” .This page shows answers to the clue Homophony, followed by ten definitions like “Sameness of sound.”, “Homophonic music.” and “In music, homophony (i”.
Definitions of “Homophony”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• In music, homophony (i
• Sameness of sound; unison
• Music written to be sung or played in unison
• Plain harmony, as opposed to polyphony
• The quality or state of being homophonic
• The same pronunciation for words of different origins
• (writing) Homophony (from the ὁμός
• Music comprising a melody lead and accompanying harmony
• Musical texture based primarily on chords, in contrast to polyphony
• Part music with one dominant voice (in a homophonic style)
More crossword answersWe found one answer for the crossword clue Homophony . Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Homophony yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Homophony”