Definitions of “Hierarchical”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• According to a regular gradation of orders, classes
• Of, belonging to, or characteristic of a hierarchy
• Belonging to a priestly hierarchy, or body of ecclesiastical rulers
• Classified according to various criteria into successive levels or layers
• Hierarchal classified according to various criteria into successive levels or layers
• This is usually used in referring to the data structure on storage media - see Directory