Hibernation (Crossword clue)
We found 2 answers for “Hibernation” .This page shows answers to the clue Hibernation, followed by ten definitions like “The act or state of hibernating”, “A period of winter dormancy” and “The act of retiring into inactivity”. A synonym for Hibernation is sleep.
DEEP SLEEP (4,5)
Definitions of “Hibernation”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The act of retiring into inactivity
• (Noun) Time spent hidden away in a deep sleep
• A torpid condition in which certain animals pass the cold months
• State of dormancy in which certain animals spend the winter
• The dormant state in which some animal species pass the winter
• The suspension of activity during the winter, cold period
• A time during which an animal is in a sleeplike dormant state
• Cessation from or slowing of activity during the winter
• The resting state in which some animals pass the winter
• The act or condition of passing the winter in a torpid or resting state
A further 19 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Hibernation”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Hibernation”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
More crossword answersWe found 2 answers for the crossword clue Hibernation . A further 20 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Hibernation yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “S.E..” will find “SLEEP”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Hibernation”