Hawthorn (Crossword clue)
We found 4 answers for “Hawthorn” .This page shows answers to the clue Hawthorn, followed by 7 definitions like “Crataegus oxyacantha”, “Typical taste as description for the Foxton” and “Any of a group of shrubs or trees belonging to the rose family”.
Definitions of “Hawthorn”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Any of a group of shrubs or trees belonging to the rose family
• A spring-flowering shrub or small tree of the genus Crataegus
• Hawthorn (Crataegus Oxyacantha) is a small spiny European tree
• Any of a number of thorny shrubs or small trees of the genus Crataegus
• A spring-flowering thorny shrub(Crataegus) commonly used to make stockproof hedges
• A thorny shrub or tree (the Crataegus oxyacantha), having deeply lobed, shining leaves, small, roselike
• (Crataegus) This is a large group of hardy, deciduous trees and a few shrubs that are commonly known as Hawthorns or Thorns
• HMS Hawthorn was a British Onslow Class destroyer of 1540 tons displacement launched in 1941 and sunk during the Second World War
More crossword answersWe found 4 answers for the crossword clue Hawthorn . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Hawthorn yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Hawthorn”