Grind (Crossword clue)
We found 27 answers for “Grind” .This page shows answers to the clue Grind, followed by ten definitions like “(skateboarding) In skateboarding”, “Grind is British slang for hard work” and “The ups and downs of a wrestling season”. Synonyms for Grind are for example chop into pieces, chop up and crush. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
RAT RACE (3,4)
Definitions of “Grind”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The ups and downs of a wrestling season
• To become ground or pulverized by friction
• To mechanically cut a food into small pieces
• To perform hard aud distasteful service
• Scraping one or both axles on a curb
• The act of grinding to a powder or dust
• A measure of how finely a paint pigment is milled
• To finish or polish a surface by means of an abrasive
• To perform the operation of grinding something
• To slide with the board parallel to the coping
A further 21 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found 27 answers for the crossword clue Grind . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Grind yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “C.OP INTO PIEC..” will find “CHOP INTO PIECES” and “C.OP ..” will find “CHOP UP”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Grind”