Germination (Crossword clue)
We found one answer for “Germination” .This page shows answers to the clue Germination, followed by ten definitions like “The process of germinating”, “Of a spore of fungi/bacterium” and “The origin of some development”.
Definitions of “Germination”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The origin of some development
• Beginning of vegetation or growth in seeds
• The first act of growth of an embryo plant
• The growth of a new plant from a seed
• The process in which a dispersal unit, e
• The process of a seed forming a sprout
• Conversion of the starch in the grain to malt sugar
• Germination is the sprouting of seeds into plants
• The first stage in the development of a plant
• The initiation of active growth by the embryo
A further 26 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found one answer for the crossword clue Germination . A further 2 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Germination yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Germination”