Definitions of “Gecko”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Any lizard of the family Gekkonidae
• Geckos are lizards belonging to the infraorder Gekkota
• NATO designation for surface-to-air missile system Romb (SU)
• Any lizard of the family Gekkonidae, which contains over 100 genera and nearly 1
• The Gecko are a family of nocturnal lizards (Gekotidae) characterized by the general flatness of their form
• Any of various small chiefly tropical and usually nocturnal insectivorous terrestrial lizards typically with immovable eyelids