Definitions of “Gamble”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Usually with away.
• To lose or squander by gaming
• To play or game for money or other stake
• Money that is risked for possible monetary gain
• Take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome
• Meaning as a surname: `Old` mainly a Norfolk surname
• An act of gambling; a transaction or proceeding involving gambling
• A specific sequence of obstacles that the dog must perform at a distance from the handler after the whistle blows in a Gamblers class
• The USS Gamble was an American light minelayer of 1190 tons displacement launched in 1920 as a flush deck type destroyer and converted in 1921