Flurry (Crossword clue)
We found 9 answers for “Flurry” .This page shows answers to the clue Flurry, followed by 9 definitions like “A sudden and brief blast or gust”, “To put in a state of agitation” and “Violent agitation; commotion”. Synonyms for Flurry are for example confusion, jumble and mass. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Flurry”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Violent agitation; commotion
• A rapid bustling commotion
• The violent spasms of a dying whale
• Move in an agitated or confused manner
• A drastic volume increase in a specific security
• A light shower or snowfall accompanied with wind
• (company) Flurry is a mobile analytics, monetization
• A light brief snowfall and gust of wind (or something resembling that)
• A flurry or snow shower is a snowfall that suddenly stops and starts and changes rapidly in intensity
• The limit created by the commodity exchange that halts trading on a future if the price of the futur
More crossword answersWe found 9 answers for the crossword clue Flurry . A further 8 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Flurry yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “C.NFUSI..” will find “CONFUSION” and “J.MB..” will find “JUMBLE”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Flurry”