Definitions of “Flatfish”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Fish that have a flat body with both eyes located on the upper side
• A flatfish is a member of the order Pleuronectiformes of ray-finned demersal fishes
• Bony fishes of the order Pleuronectiformes, having a characteristically flat
• Species of fish that have a flat body and both eyes on the same side of the body
• Any fish of the order Heterosomata (Pleuronectiformes), including the halibut, sole
• Any of about 600 species of bony, oval-shaped, flattened fishes, such as the flounder