Field (Crossword clue)
We found 70 answers for “Field” .This page shows answers to the clue Field, followed by ten definitions like “Set of rocks containing hydrocarbons”, “A field is a broad subject area such as History” and “A region in space that is defined by a vector function”. Synonyms for Field are for example area, corral and court. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
OPEN AREA (4,4)
Definitions of “Field”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A region in space that is defined by a vector function
• A specified part of a record containing a unit of data
• Cleared land; land suitable for tillage or pasture
• The smallest logical unit of data in a database record
• The space covered by an optical instrument at one view
• A piece of land cleared of trees and usually enclosed
• A unit of area that is the shape of an animation frame
• A geographical area under which an oil or gas reservoir lies
• Meaning as a surname: Lived on a cleared field
• The background on a coin, not used for a design or inscription
A further 23 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Field”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Field”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
area, corral, court, enclosed space, grazing land, paddock and pen.
More crossword answersWe found 70 answers for the crossword clue Field . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Field yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “A...” will find “AREA” and “C.RR..” will find “CORRAL”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Field”